Our Call. Our Campus. Our Community
ABOUT AMAZING CHURCH
We believe that without Faith it is impossible to please God and that Faith comes By Hearing the Word of God. Therefore, we are passionate about Teaching Biblically Sound Doctrine to give you a Biblically Sound Faith to live a….You guessed it! A Biblically Sound Life!
We Also Believe in The Powerful Miracles of God that Confirm His Word! We Love to Allow God to Heal, Deliver, and Manifest Himself to His People.
WE WOULD LOVE TO CONNECT
MEET THE TEAM
Senior Lead Pastor
Sergio & Diana Perez
Children's Ministry Pastors
Women's Ministry Pastor
Jonathan & Samantha Drouault
WHAT TO EXPECT...
What time does service start on Thursday?
Service starts Thursday 7:00 pm
Where is Amazing Church Lake Forest located?
100 Civic Center Dr, Lake Forest, CA 92630 – Click Here for Directions
Are the sermons preached live or via video?
We live stream about every service and teaching. We believe strongly in spreading the word of God any way we can. We have online visitors from all around the world join in on our live teachings. We definitely encourage you to come and join us with your presence but we always have live video for those that can not make it.
Can I bring my kids?
Of course! We love kids and offer age-appropriate environments where your kids (Birth – 5th grade) will learn about Jesus and the Bible on their level. We have excellent, well-trained children’s and nursery workers who have passed all the necessary background requirements. We also provide an environment for the youth adults ages 18-30. So we offer a diverse range services for all age groups.
We do ask that you check your kids into our kids’ area so that your children can enjoy a service tailored specifically for their age group. If you’d feel more comfortable having your kids attend service with you, however, this is also acceptable.
What are the services like?
Each service is typically 90 minutes and has a time of worship, Bible based preaching, announcements, and offering, but not always in that order!
How does the music sound? What kind of music do you play?
We have our own worship team with its own unique sound. Styles range from gospel, hymns, contemporary, rock, and more. Our worship team represents different cultures and creative expressions, so you can expect anything. Our aim is to please God through these expressions rooted in diversity and unity, and through that, we serve and lead our faith family into worshiping God.
What should I wear?
Most of us wear casual clothes at our services, although some of us dress up. We’d like to think you will be as comfortable in a T-shirt and jeans as you would be in a business suit.
Is there someone that can help get me get situated when I come to visit?
Yes. We know that coming to a new church for the first time can be intimidating. When you come for your visit, someone will greet you in the lobby and help get you and your family where you need to be. Our team of dedicated volunteers will do everything they can to make sure you have the best experience possible.
In Matthew 28:18-20 Jesus spoke these words to his disciples:
18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Jesus gives his disciples a very specific purpose for the church, it can be summed up in this statement:
LOVE GOD. LOVE PEOPLE. PASS IT ON.
The apostle Paul writes of this amazing change that happens in us when we experience Jesus and the responsibility that follows for all who believe.
2 Corinthians 5:17-21 says this: 17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 18 And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him. 19 For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them.
And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. 20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!” 21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
Ephesians 4:13 says, “Till we all come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God to a perfect man to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.”
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God. 2 Timotthy 3:16
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus. Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:26-35
- We believe that Jesus is God the Word manifested in the flesh. John 1:14; Colossians 2:9; Timothy 3:16.
- We believe in the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. John 11:25-26; Acts 2:24; 10:40; Romans 14:9.
- We believe in the bodily ascension and return of Christ Jesus, and we believe in the “Rapture” of the Church and the resurrection of the dead in Christ. Matthew 24:3-42; Luke 21: 7-24; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; 5:1-11; 1 Corinthians 15:50-57.
- We believe that a person must be spiritually “born again” to receive eternal life. John 3:3; Romans 10:9-10; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Peter 1:23.
- We believe in water baptism as a covenant obligation. Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38; 10:46-48; 22:16; Romans 6:3-4; Galatians 3:27; Ephesians 5:26; Colossians 2:12.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 3:11; Luke 11:8; Acts 1:8; 2:1-4, 17-18; Acts 10:46-48; 1 Corinthians 12:12-28, 39; Galatians 3:2.
- We believe in the Gifts of the Father. Romans 12.
- We believe in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12.
- We believe in the office Gifts of Christ Jesus known as the fivefold office ministries. Ephesians 4:7-11.
- We believe in the taking of communion regularly. 1 Corinthians 11:24-34.
- We believe in the existence in hell and eternal, infernal punishment in the Lake of Fire for unbelievers and the kingdom of darkness. 1 Samuel 22:6; Matthew 5:29; Revelation 20:15.
- We believe in the requirements of paying tithes and offerings. Leviticus 27:30; Proverbs 3:9-10; Malachi 3:8-11; Matthew 23:23; Luke 6:38.
- We believe in the spiritual guidelines for leadership and ordination as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
- We believe in working to unify the Body of Christ based upon God’s love and Godly relationships, and to avoid activities that divide the Body of Christ. Matthew 18:19; John 17:23; 1 Corinthians 12:12; Ephesians 4:11-16.